Monday, December 19, 2011

pronovias my pronovias


i know, i know.... i did say i won't spend too much on gowns and pronovias isn't exactly cheap but i bought my gown during a holiday sale so it's still cheap...in fact, combining the price of both my maggie sottero (civil wedding gown) and pronovias (for the church gown) are still cheaper than getting one gown from cecilio abad or veluz......actually almost half the price of what cecilio abad would ask and around 1/3 the price of veluz gowns...... which means i still have money for the surprise wedding gift i want to give the h2b and with that i'm really proud of myself! i mean, not only did i got them on sale but both gowns are fabulous too! can't wait to walk down the aisle and show them off, lol.....


anyway, so that picture there is where i bought my church wedding gown (van cleve wedding pavillon in paoli).... i have been going back and forth to that shop for three times and every time i would try different pronovias gowns...... but even after all those gowns, i keep coming back to the gown i tried on during my first visit, which is the gown i bought last saturday, december 18....on my birthday (it was their last day of sale last saturday)....

the other update i want to share is we finally have a wedding coordinator in the philippines.... we have officially booked them last december 13...... like i mentioned on my previous blogs, we need more than an OTD (on-the-day wedding coordination), we need partial coordination.... specially since i can't go home to the philippines next year anymore because i just switched jobs..... we need someone to run errands for us since the only time we can go home to the philippines is probably a week before the wedding.......

we also received the "yes" of all our entourage (got the last two just last saturday).... so it's going to be 5 from my side (1 bridesmaids, 1 maid of honor, 2 groomsmen & ring bearer..although 1 of my groomsmen is 50-50 *sad*) and 6 from the h2b's side (his best man, his 2 nephews, twin nieces & his nephew's 3-yr-old daughter)......so excited!

we also already applied for a wedding license in cape may last december 5.... we had to apply for wedding license in cape may because none of us lives in new jersey (we're both from PA).... it was surreal when we were inside Cape May's city hall, sitting infront of the registrar while we answer her questions for the wedding license..... its just different kind of happy feeling..... it's like, yes, this is it, i am getting married and i am not dreaming..... lol, sorry i'm being melodramatic again...

anyway, what else?oh, and last december 18 was my last birthday as m.c.....because on my next birthday i will be m.n..... nope, no dashing.... i have thought about that, and for practicality and my sanity's sake i decided to just change my name to my husband's..... i'll blog about that soon....

i guess that's it...for now...


0 comments:

Post a Comment