i purchased a planner a few weeks ago because i'm starting to feel the pressure of the DIYs i have commissioned myself to do plus some other wedding details that i've been obssessing about....
so far here's what have happened.
Monday, February 13, 2012
feb 10 - ordered 50 pcs of 1 1/2" chip brush.... you'll know soon what that's for
- attempted to make another monogram...
feb 9 - bought a blue tin container for the shoes.... i need 2 more....
- paid the videographer the deposit (we, well, its really just me, decided that i want an SDE for the civil wedding too)
feb 7 - ordered paper lanterns
- ordered the sashes
- bought more exotic wrappers for boxes
- parasols arrived...
feb 6 - box mock-up done
- bridesmaids gowns arrived at the store and ready for pick-up and for alteration (if needed)
feb 5 - finished phase 2 of wedding invitations
jan 27 - finished our map of the reception
and i still have a lot DIYs on my plate:
1. barefoot sandals
2. escort cards
3. my brooch bouquet
4. table numbers
5. male wedding party's bouttonniere
6. sand remover
7. door hang tags
and ofcourse for the church wedding i still need to do:
1. napkin rings
2. wedding cord
3. i-spy cards
4. and more stuff that slipped my mind at the moment
Posted by Mrs. Sweet Tooth at 3:44 PM