Thursday, February 10, 2011

chucks for wedding shoes?


i was tweeting about this when i friend of mine told me about kristine hermosa and oyo boy's chucks wedding...

now that's a bummer.... i mean, if they were just ordinary couples that's fine because the whole philippines won't know about it..... but since they're famous it would be easy for other people to assume i copied the chucks idea from the celebrities....

but that's fine... i'm still having chucks (much to my h2b's horror, lol).... and besides, it would only be me.... my groom can wear whatever he wants...

i actually chuckle at that idea... i'm imagining me on red chucks, well, i really want a peach chucks since my motif is peach w/ yellow (notice that i said "with" and not "and").... so peach shoes would match my motif but i cant find any peach chucks so red it is! anyway, i digress.... i chuckle at the idea of me wearing bright red chucks under my wedding dress and H2B would be wearing his usual formal shoes.... think Mr. Big (from sex and the city) and Jo March (from little women) getting married.... the always formal, mr. manners, dignified Mr. Big marrying the tomboy (although im really not but i love my chucks and i have tons of them) easy-go-lucky, free-spirited, stubborn Jo March..... or mark darcy and the goofy bridget jones....

haha.

photo credits:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/63985608/embroidered-converse

0 comments:

Post a Comment