Monday, February 7, 2011

waiting for HMUA & our venue contract

We're still trying to negotiate some stuff from our venue. We want to get rid of the VAT by paying 50% of the balance upfront. No reply from our venue yet. I have sent my proposal Thursday last week. I'll wait til Thursday this week.

I emailed the scanned deposit slip to my HMUA already and she came back to me asking details about my wedding like name of the couple, time and venue for ceremony, time and venue for reception and hotel details. We haven't booked our hotel yet so that one's empty. My HMUA hasn't replied yet. I'll also give her a week and then I'll start following up again.

Let's see if I can actually wait for a week, LOL.


Post a Comment