Friday, June 24, 2011

freenup

both h2b and I are photo hobbyists....i'm into landscapes and stills while he's more into portraits......

the cost of engagement photoshoots here in the U.S could go up to $600.... that's almost the price of a decent wedding photography package in the philippines already.... and since we're also planning our wedding and we know how expenses could balloon if you're not too careful, i figured i can offer a freenup (free prenuptial photos) for my engaged/soon-to-wed friends.....h2b was thrilled when i told him about photo sessions i have lined up that he decided to give me an external flash as an easter present .....

i'm only doing this for free for my friends as a labor of love, i have to charge otherwise because, as much as i enjoy doing engagement photoshoots, it's really a tiring job.....i also do post processing to remove oily faces and blemishes and unwanted people in the background, stray hair, etc (sorry that's the limit of my photoshopping skills,cant make the body look like kim kardashian, lol )....so the job doesn't stop at the photoshoot location....it continues until i have the photos in a thumbdrive, ready for the couple.....

below are some sample photos....these are taken at longwood garden (http://www.longwoodgardens.org/ExploreLongwood_1_3_2_4.html).






p.s.
my starting price is $150 for first 2 hours for engagement photoshoots  depending on your location...
i do weddings and parties too...drop me a line and we'll talk...
for my friends, this is free! just facebook me or email me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment